Table of Contents
What Is Buccal Fat Removal?
What Is Buccal Fat Removal — Buccal Fat Removal is a type of plastic surgery in which a surgical procedure performed to reduce the fullness in the lower cheek. This procedure is usually done by small incisions in the inside of your cheek, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. It is also known as a buccal lumpectomy or cheek reduction surgery.
What Is Buccal Fat — Buccal Fat is a normal fat pad that sits on your lower cheek. In some people, buckle fat is overgrown and leads to excessive fullness on the lower face.
What Are The Benefits Of Buccal Fat Reduction?
The Benefits Of Buccal Fat Reduction Are As Follows:
1. Treatment of Excessive, Chubby Cheeks Fat
2. Thinner and sculpted cheeks and a more balanced Fat look
3. Can boost confidence and self-esteem
4. Brief surgery, short and re-recovery for no bruises
5. No stain or incision
How Much Does Buccal Fat Removal Cost?
The average cost to remove a Buccal Fat is between $1500- $5000.
The actual cost for your process will vary depending on the cost of:
1. Operational costs associated with the clinic or facility
2. Fees for Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
3. Fees for anesthesia
4. X-rays or other medical tests required before the procedure
5. Any prescriptions required later
What Are The Risks Of Buccal Fat Reduction?
The Risks Of Buccal Fat Reduction Are As Follows:
- Risks of anesthesia
4. Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
5. Fluid accumulation (seroma)
8. Injury to the salivary duct
9. Injury to nerve branches, temporary or permanent muscle weakness
10. Numbness or other changes in sensation occur
11. Persistent pain
12. Poor healing of incisions
13. Possibility of corrective surgery
14. Prolonged swelling
15. Suboptimal aesthetic result and / or minimal changes
Simple Health Tips:- Symptoms Of Fatty Liver Disease
What Is The Buccal Fat Reduction Procedure Like?
The procedure begins with skin scars on your lower cheek based on the surgical plan you designed with your surgeon. Next, the circumcision drug injected into the inside of your cheek like the procedure on your teeth. Once ready, a small incision made inside your cheek near your upper daola. The buccal fat pad teased and adjusted using a cutter device. The incision closed with sutures, dissolving on its own in 1-2 weeks.
Is Buccal Fat Removal Permanent?
Buccal Fat removal is a permanent way to reduce the size of your cheeks. Once fat removed in any area of
Conditions Of Good Candidate For Buccal Fat Removal?
Conditions Of Good Candidate For Buccal Fat Removal Are As Follows:
1. You are in good physical health.
2. You are at a healthy weight.
3. Likewise, you have a round, full face.
4. Furthermore, you dislike the fullness of your cheeks.
5. You have pseudogenization (due to the small rounded fat mass weak buckle fat pad in the cheek).
6. You are looking for fat gynecological surgery.
7. Furthermore, you have realistic expectations.
8. You will not smoke.
Buccal Fat Removal is not for everyone. It is not recommended in the following scenarios:
1. Your face is narrow. If your face is thin, surgery can cause a sore cheek as you age.
2. You have progressive hemifacial atrophy (Perry-Romberg syndrome). This rare disorder causes the skin on one side of the face to shrink. It has known to affect the buckle fat pad.
3. You are old, as you grow older, you will lose fat on your face. Tonsils and other signs of aging may emphasize in the process.
4. The plastic surgeon is the best person to determine if you are the ideal candidate.
Special Note: Please Everyone Visit This Site Give Your Valuable Click On Ads Link As Shown In Website. Your One Click On Ads Link Provides Me More Confidence To Write More Valuable Article For Readers.